Why work for us
Forney Industries employs over 200 personnel across the United States, with almost a third being Forney employed sales representatives and regional managers. Forney Industries’ sales force services over 20,000 hardware, automotive, farm & ranch, do-it-yourself and industrial dealer and warehouse accounts across the United States, providing approximately 5,000 products from 150 suppliers. These products range from abrasives and wire wheels, to welding safety, plasma cutters, trickle chargers and beyond; if you have a metal fabrication need, Forney has the solution.
Forney Industries offers careers in Accounting/Finance, IT, Marketing, Product Line Management, Customer Experience, Operations, Sales and more! Find out more about Forney here.
- Health insurance: we currently offer two medical insurance plan options.
- Dental insurance: we currently offer two dental coverage options.
- Vison insurance: we currently offer one vison coverage option.
- Short term disability is currently provided for all employees at the Company’s expense.
- Life insurance equivalent to one times salary is currently provided for all employees at the Company’s expense.
- Voluntary life insurance is available at an additional cost to the employee.
- 401k plan is available on the first of the month following 30 days of continuous employment.
- Company Profit Sharing program is available once eligibility has been met.
- Paid Time Off program that incorporates vacation, sick time and other forms of leave.
What do employees say about perks at Forney?
- Community involvement
- We have a president/owner who cares about the employees
- Awesome co-workers
- Bringing dogs to work
- Wednesday breakfasts
- Forney Fit Challenges
- Monthly lunch and learns
- Summer work hours
- Casual work environment
- Morale events
- Monthly birthdays and service award celebrations
- Volunteer incentive awards
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work/life balance