Chipping Hammer, Straight Head (32400)
This durable Forney straight head chipping hammer is made of high carbon steel, and removes welding slag like a breeze. This all-purpose welding hammer can be used for a wide variety of other uses such as cleaning and chipping away welding debris.
- Color: Black
- Easy to use
- Manufactured in the United States
- Material: High carbon steel
- Shock-proof handle with loop for belt
- Tempered chisel on both ends
- Overall length: 10.5" (266.7 millimeters)
- DURABLE: This chipping hammer is comprised of high carbon steel for maximum strength and durability against tough welding debris.
- REMOVES SLAG FASTER: Features a tempered chisel on both ends and a wide chisel to quickly do-away with slag and debris.
- ABSORBS SHOCK: The spring handle and straight head is designed to absorb the shock when the chipping hammer makes contact with the material. The handle also features a loop for a tool belt or hook on a tool bench.