Advantage Series Black ADF Welding Helmet
UPC #: 032277557055
Shell and Headgear Features:
- Lightweight (approximately 1 lb), high impact resistant nylon shell.
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband with sweatband mechanism greatly reduces head, neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeated lowering of the helmet during day-to-day welding operations.
Auto-darkening Filter (ADF) Features:
- 7.70 sq. in. (3.93” x 1.96”) viewing area.
- DIN 9 to 13 variable shade selection (TIG operable to 8 amps).
- Four optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash.
- 1/1/1/2 optical clarity rating.
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens.
- 1/16,000 per second switching speed.
Additional Forney® Advantage Series™ Features:
- External shade selector knob with grind option allows for quick shade modifications.
- Internal stepless controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min.-max.) adjustments.
- Solar cells with 2-each replaceable 3V lithium batteries and automatic on/off technology.
The Forney® Advantage Series™ auto-darkening welding helmets meet all related CE standards (DIN and ISO), EN166, EN175, EN379, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS1337 and AS/NZS1338 safety standards.
- Forney Easy Weld, Forney Series and Forney PRO ADF Welding Helmets: Helmet, to include the auto-darkening filters and associated components, free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney AD and Premier Series™ AD Welding Helmets: Helmet, to include the auto-darkening filters and associated components, free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Chromium, Mercury, Lead
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Safety > Welding Safety