Bandit I Welding Helmet, 2" x 4-1/4", Lift Front, #10
UPC #: 032277556669
The Forney Bandit I Passive Welding Helmet features a lift front, ratcheting-type headgear, a 2” x 4 ¼” heat treated #10 shade lens, and a clear glass protective lens. This is an excellent choice for the DIY Customer looking for a lightweight, durable, and economical welding helmet.
- Includes ratcheting-type headgear, lift front 2" (50.8mm) x 4-1/4" (107.95mm) heat treated #10 shade lens, and clear glass protective lens.
- Lightweight, tough and durable welding helmet.
- Good choice for do-it-yourselfer.
- UV/IR protection.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 Safety Standards.
- Forney 55674 is replacement ratcheting-type headgear.
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Dichloromethane, Bisphenol A (BPA), Lead
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Safety > Welding Safety