Battery Charger, 6V 2A/10A, 12V 2A/10A/40A/200A Start
UPC #: 032277527553
Portable and easy to use! This wheel charger features LED indicators and button controls for easy reading and accuracy. It can charge both a 6-volt and/or a 12-volt battery. At 6-volts, this wheel charger can charge at 2 amps (trickle) and 10 amps (standard). At 12-volts, it can charge at 2 amps (trickle), 10 amps (standard), 40 amps (quick charge) and 200 amps (Engine Start). Using the 200 amps emergency start setting is powerful enough to bring cars, large SUVs and small trucks back to life!
- ETL certified
- Recessed control panel protects against accidental setting changes. Features LED indicators and button controls for easy reading and accuracy.
- Voltage: 6-volts and 12-volts
- Spark proof for safe operation
- Operation: At 6-volts, this wheel charger can charge at 2 amps (trickle) and 10 amps (standard). At 12-volts, it can charge at 2 amps (trickle), 10 amps (standard), 40 amps (quick charge) and 200 amps (Engine Start).
- Suitable for Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM), GEL and standard (STD) batteries
- Automatic charge cycle functionality switches to float mode after fully charging the battery
- Short circuit, overheat and reverse polarity protection will not operate if clamps are reversed
- Easy to use! An error notification will light up if a bad connection is detected
- Active Charging Indicator: Cycles between volts, amps and battery percent
- Wheels: Rubber
Glossary of Terms:
- ETL certified: This product is compliant with North American safety standards.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) battery: Use a glass mat to absorb the electrolyte. These batteries are sealed (vs. flooded), resistant to vibration, non-spillable and maintenance-free.
- GEL battery: Gelling agent is added to the electrolyte to reduce movement inside the battery case. Many gel batteries also use one-way valves to reduce gassing.
- Light-emitting diode (LED): LED lights typically last longer than incandescent lights and are more efficient than most fluorescent lights.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Battery Chargers: Parts & Labor: All components and parts outside the battery charger cover, including but not limited to cables and clamps. Knobs, wheels and axle are not covered.
- Forney Battery Chargers: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Lead, Cadmium, DEHP
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Shop Tools > Electrical