Battery Charger, 6V 2A/10A/20A, 12V 2A/10A/20A/100A Start
UPC #: 032277527508
Portable and easy to use! This battery/trickle charger is also commonly referred to as a "bench charger." Features LED indicators and button controls for easy reading and accuracy. It can charge both a 6-volt and/or a 12-volt battery at 2 amps (trickle), 10 amps (standard) and 20 amps (quick charge). At 12-volts, this bench charger also has a 100 amp Engine Start charging capability. Using the 100 amps emergency start setting is powerful enough to bring cars, SUVs and small trucks back to life!
- ETL certified
- Recessed control panel protects against accidental setting changes. Features LED indicators and button controls for easy reading and accuracy.
- Voltage: 6-volts and 12-volts
- Spark proof for safe operation
- Operation: 6-volt and/or a 12-volt battery at 2 amps (trickle), 10 amps (standard) and 20 amps (quick charge). At 12-volts, this bench charger also has a 100 amp Engine Start charging capability.
- Suitable for Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM), GEL and standard (STD) batteries
- Automatic charge cycle functionality switches to float mode after fully charging the battery
- Short circuit, overheat and reverse polarity protection will not operate if clamps are reversed
- Charger will enter repair mode if a rapid drop in voltage is detected
- Easy to use! An error notification will light up if a bad connection is detected
- 13.6-Volt Power Supply Mode: Provides DC power supply for powering any 12-volt device (e.g., a tire inflator) or as a memory retainer when replacing a battery
- Active Charging Indicator: Cycles between volts, amps and battery percent
- Auto Amperage Detection: Detects best amperage (cycling between trickle and quick or vice-versa) based on battery condition
- Wrap cleats provide convenient cord storage
Glossary of Terms:
- ETL certified: This product is compliant with North American safety standards.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) battery: Use a glass mat to absorb the electrolyte. These batteries are sealed (vs. flooded), resistant to vibration, non-spillable and maintenance-free.
- GEL battery: Gelling agent is added to the electrolyte to reduce movement inside the battery case. Many gel batteries also use one-way valves to reduce gassing.
- Light-emitting diode (LED): LED lights typically last longer than incandescent lights and are more efficient than most fluorescent lights.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Battery Chargers: Parts & Labor: All components and parts outside the battery charger cover, including but not limited to cables and clamps. Knobs, wheels and axle are not covered.
- Forney Battery Chargers: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Lead, Cadmium, DEHP
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Shop Tools > Electrical