Battery/Trickle Charger, 6V 2A/4A, 12V 2A/4A
UPC #: 032277527355
This portable and easy to use battery/trickle charger can charge both a 6-volt and/or a 12-volt battery at 2 amps and 4 amps charging capability. Ideal for keeping batteries charged while in storage. Features a digital LED screen that displays charging status and built in safety features. Safety features include; short circuit protection, overheat protection, spark-proof protection and an auto on-off circuit.
- ETL certified
- Voltage: 6-volts and 12-volts
- Spark proof for safe operation
- Active Charging Indicator: Cycles between volts, amps and battery percent
- Normal and winter mode charging options
- Suitable for Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM), GEL and standard (STD) batteries
- Motorcycle and vehicle mode charging options
- Charger will enter repair mode if a rapid drop in voltage is detected
- Micro-processor smart technology
- 9 Stage charging process that diagnoses and maintains battery to minimize charge time and maximize battery life
- Digital LED screen that displays charging status
- Short circuit protection, overheat protection, spark-proof protection and auto on-off circuit safety features
Glossary of Terms:
- ETL certified: This product is compliant with North American safety standards.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) battery: Uses a glass mat to absorb the electrolyte. These batteries are sealed (vs. flooded), resistant to vibration, non-spillable and maintenance-free.
- GEL battery: Gelling agent is added to the electrolyte to reduce movement inside the battery case. Many gel batteries also use one-way valves to reduce gassing.
- Light-emitting diode (LED): LED lights typically last longer than incandescent lights and are more efficient than most fluorescent lights.
POWER TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Battery Chargers: Parts & Labor: All components and parts outside the battery charger cover, including but not limited to cables and clamps. Knobs, wheels and axle are not covered.
- Forney Battery Chargers: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Lead, Cadmium, DEHP
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Shop Tools > Electrical