Brazing, Low Fuming Bronze with Flux, 3/32" x 18", 10 Rods
UPC #: 032277484900
This low fuming bronze brazing rod has been flux-coated for the best cleaning action. These rods are excellent for most brazing uses, and are formulated for high tensile strength and ductility. Yellow color coding on label.
- Smooth flowing
- 10 rods
- 3/32" (2.38 millimeters) x 18" (457.2 millimeters)
- Tensile strength: 65,000 PSI
- Melting point: 1,598° F (870° C)
- These brazing rods have been flux-coated for high quality cleaning action.
- These rods are made of bronze, which causes the rod to flow easily and be classified as low fuming.
- With a high tensile strength of 65,000 PSI, these rods produce incredibly strong joints.
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Nickel, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Oxy-Fuel