Chipping Hammer, Straight Head (32400)
UPC #: 032277706002
This durable straight head chipping hammer is made of high carbon steel, and removes welding slag like a breeze. This all-purpose welding hammer can be used for a wide variety of other uses such as cleaning and chipping away welding debris.
- Color: Black
- Easy to use
- Manufactured in the United States
- Material: High carbon steel
- Shock-proof handle with loop for belt
- Tempered chisel on both ends
- Overall length: 10.5" (266.7 millimeters)
- This chipping hammer is comprised of high carbon steel for maximum strength and durability against tough welding debris.
REMOVES SLAG FASTER
- Features a tempered chisel on both ends and a wide chisel to quickly do-away with slag and debris.
- The spring handle and straight head is designed to absorb the shock when the chipping hammer makes contact with the material. The handle also features a loop for a tool belt or hook on a tool bench.
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > General