Cutting Wheel, Masonry/Asphalt, Type 1, 10" x 1/8" x 5/8"
UPC #: 032277718890
Silicon carbide and dual fiberglass reinforced. Used primarily on ceramic, masonry, plastic and other non-ferrous materials. Quality made to provide fast, safe, dependable service. Designed to be used on stationary saw machines only.
- Wheel size: 10" (254 millimeters)
- Thickness: 1/8" (3.175 millimeters)
- Wheel type: Type 1 (flat)
- Arbor: 5/8" (15.88 millimeters)
- Spec: C20R-BF
- Maximum revolutions per minute (RPM): 6,110
- Tool type: Stationary saw
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Calcium carbonate, Aluminum Oxide, Sulfates, Silicon carbide
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product Category: Abrasives > Cutting Wheels