E6011, 3/32" x 1 lb. Stick Electrode
UPC #: 032277311015
E6011 mild steel welding electrodes are ideal for all-position welding. These rods are ideal for galvanized tanks, truck frames, pressure pipe, railroad cars, shipbuilding and steel casting. They are dependable and ideal for AC operations, and can additionally be used with DC+.
- Recommended polarity: AC, DCEP, DCEN (either polarity)
- Diameter: 3/32" (2.38 millimeters)
- Weight: 1 lb. (.45 kg)
- Tensile strength: 60,000 PSI
- Amperage: 25-75
- 6011 rods feature smooth arc wetting and spread with good spatter, providing fast deposition and flatter contour fillets offering faster travel speed. This results in minimal slag easy clean-up.
OUT OF POSITION WELDING
- Fast metal solidification facilities welding in vertical and overhead positions.
STRONG ARC FORCE
- These electrodes exude a strong arc force, making them ideal for deep penetration and fast freezing on difficult materials, specifically rusty steel.
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Nickel, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Talc
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Stick