E6013, 1/8" x 25 Rods (1 lb.) Steel Electrode
UPC #: 032277304017
E6013 steel electrodes are ideal for all-purpose and all-position welding. These rods are great for light gauge metal, sheet metal, duct work and all types of mild steel fabrication! These rods produce excellent wetting action, yielding smooth and flat beads with steady arc with either AC or DC operations. Use these electrodes on mild steel where ease of operation and good appearance is required.
- Recommended polarity: AC, DCEP, DCEN (either polarity)
- Diameter: 1/8" (3.175 millimeters)
- Weight: 1 lb. (.45 kg)
- Tensile strength: 83,000 PSI
- Amperage: 70-110
- E6013 rods are the ideal general-purpose rod for medium to shallow penetration, poorly fitted joints and all types of mild steel. Specifically great for light gauge metal, sheet metal and duct work.
GREAT LOOKING WELDS:
- The small size of these rods make them well suited to low heat on thin metals. They provide easy operation and appealing welds.
- These rods result in low spatter and excellent slag removal. They are virtually self-cleaning electrodes in vertical down fillets.
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Nickel, Silicon Dioxide
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Stick