E7018, 1/8" x 1 lb. Stick Electrode
UPC #: 032277308015
E7018 mild steel low hydrogen welding electrodes easily produce quality results on smaller amperage DC, or higher amperage AC welders. Use for field erections, steel structures, frames, trailer hitches and chassis.
- Recommended polarity DCEP (reverse) or AC
- Diameter: 1/8" (3.18 millimeters)
- Weight: 1 (.453 kg)
- Tensile strength: 84,000 PSI
- Amperage: 100-140
- Not recommended for use with low open circuit-voltage OCV power sources
OUT OF POSITION WELDING:
- This welding rod is suitable for all positions on hardenable steels where no preheat is used, and on cold rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional rod.
- The low hydrogen content of these electrodes reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material.
- These electrodes are also ideal for tack welding, and for projects that involve difficult steels to weld (thick sections, restrained joints with cracking issues, etc.).
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Nickel, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Talc
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Stick