E7018, 1/8" x 10 lbs. Stick Electrode
UPC #: 032277308107
E7018 mild steel low hydrogen welding electrodes easily produce quality results on smaller amperage DC or DCEN. Use for field erections, steel structures, frames, trailer hitches and chassis.
- Recommended polarity DCEP (reverse) or DCEN
- Diameter: 1/8" (3.175 millimeters)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.53 kg)
- Tensile strength: 84,000 PSI
- Amperage: 100-140
- Not recommended for use with low open circuit-voltage OCV power sources
OUT OF POSITION WELDING
- This welding rod is suitable for all positions on hardenable steels where no preheat is used, and on cold rolled steels normally exhibiting excessive porosity when welded with conventional rod.
- The low hydrogen content of these electrodes reduces cracking and peeling of the weld material.
- These electrodes are also ideal for tack welding, and for projects that involve difficult steels to weld (thick sections, restrained joints with cracking issues, etc.).
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Nickel, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Talc
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Stick