ER70S-6, .030" x 2 lbs., Steel MIG
UPC #: 032277422919
ER70S-6 mild steel MIG welding wire is a high strength mild steel MIG wire. Contains a high level of manganese and silicon for a superior weld, even on rusty, dirty steel. Produces a smooth bead which requires less grinding. Not recommended for aluminum engines. Yellow color coding on label. Requires CO2 or Argon/CO2 shielding gas (not included).
- Required shielding gas: Argon/CO2
- Recommended polarity: DCEP reverse polarity
- Diameter: .030" (.762 millimeters)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (.907 kg)
- Tensile strength: 70,000 PSI
- All position copper coated welding wire containing a high level of manganese and silicon to produce welds on dirty or rusty steel.
- High silicon content provides fluidity of the weld puddle providing smoother bead appearance and minimizing post weld grinding.
- This wire is ideal for autobody repair and fabrication on most ferrous metals in addition to butt and fillet welding of carbon steel sheet and plate in industrial, farm, construction and automotive equipment applications.
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Chromium, Iron, Nickel
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > MIG