Face Shield with Pin-Type Headgear, Green
UPC #: 032277586048
15-1/2" (393.7 millimeters) by 8" (203.2 millimeters) green grinding shield. Meets ANSI Z87.1 safety standards. Forney Industries ITEM# 58603 is a replacement green shield.
- Lightweight design for maximum comfort
- Includes tough, non-warping polyethylene visor
- WARNING! NOT FOR CUTTING OR BRAZING
- Per CDC/NIOSH guidelines, disposable face shields for medical personnel made of light weight films that are relatively flat or fit loosely around the face should not be relied upon as optimal protection and are often used in conjunction with other personal protective equipment.
- According to current ANSI standards, face shields are considered secondary protection requiring the use of protective eyewear or goggles as well. Since the shield does not fully enclose the face, protective eyewear should also be worn to safeguard eyes.
- Face shield visors are NOT shatterproof. When large objects and/or objects traveling at high rates of speed strike face shields, the visor may break or become compromised and cause injury to the wearer’s face or eyes. Workers should avoid areas where such hazards exist or use extreme caution if they can’t be avoided entirely.
- Routinely check face shields for damage, and do not wear a face shield that has sustained damage.
- Workers performing tasks in which flying sparks or particles are present should wear protection to shield their face and head.
- Visors/face shields do not reflect infrared heat (IR). They are not recommended for use against radiant heat hazard including but not limited to welding applications.
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Safety > General Safety