Forney 210 MIG Welder
UPC #: 032277003118
The Forney 210 MIG welder is a versatile machine for farms, automotive, boats, general fabrication and repair welding. This machine is MIG ready with regulator and gas hose. The Forney 210 MIG is a new machine For Forney and offers quality features like spool gun capability, quick disconnect torch, 10' gun/torch, aluminum feed/drive system, cable wrap, versatile despooler and large cabinet with easy spool access. The quality, performance, and value of this machine will impress.
- Input Power: 230V
- Maximum Output: 210 amps
- Type: Transformer based, multi-step
- Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Welding Material Thickness: 24 ga. to 3/8"
- Acceptable Spool Sizes: 4" & 8"
- Acceptable Wire Diameters: .024" to .035"
- Quick-connect MIG gun with Tweco® compatible consumables
- Long 10' (3.05m) MIG gun/torch
- Long 15' (4.57m) power cord
- Spool gun ready
- Integrated cable wrap
- Aluminum wire feeder and drive system
- Quality and adaptable spool holder/retainer
- Standard U.S. gas hose set-up
- Flowmeter and gas hose included
- Quality metal cabinet with no assembly required, improved spool access and more space inside, and fold up door
- Full graphics box, quick-start guide, and owner's manual
- Height: 16" (406 mm)
- Width: 10-1/4" (260 mm)
- Length: 20-1/4" (514 mm)
- Weight: 78 lbs. (35.4 Kg)
Warranty: Protected under our industry leading 5/3/1 Warranty.
QUICK START GUIDE
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This product is not known to contain chemicals listed by the State of California Proposition 65 Act. For more information go to https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65 or https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Product Category: Welding > MIG