Forney 210 MIG Welder
UPC #: 032277003118
The Forney 210 MIG welder is a versatile machine for farms, automotive, boats, general fabrication and repair welding. This machine is MIG ready and comes with regulator and gas hose. The Forney 210 MIG offers quality features like quick disconnect torch, 10' gun/torch, aluminum feed/drive system, cable wrap, and more. This machine is also spool gun capable. Applications include farm and ranch, automotive boats, general fabrication and repairs.
- Input power: 230V
- Maximum output: 210 AMPs
- Transformer based, multi-step
- Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Welding material thickness: 24 ga. to 3/8" (9.525 millimeters)
- Acceptable spool sizes: 4" (101.6 millimeters) and 8" (203.2 millimeters)
- Acceptable wire diameters: .024" (.609 millimeters) to .035" (.889 millimeters)
- Height: 16" (406 millimeters)
- Width: 10-1/4" (260 millimeters)
- Length: 20-1/4" (514 millimeters)
- Weight: 78 lbs. (35.4 kg)
- This versatile welder features like quick disconnect torch, 10' gun/torch, aluminum feed/drive system, cable wrap, versatile despooler and large cabinet with easy spool access. This machine is also spool game capable.
LARGE WORKING ENVELOPE:
- This machine features a long 10' (3.05 meters) MIG gun/torch, 15' (4.57 meters) power cord allowing a large and functional working envelope.
- This unit features a quality and spacious metal cabinet with no assembly required, improved spool access, and more space inside. It also features a fold up door.
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > MIG