Forney 220 AC/DC TIG Welder Package
UPC #: 032277004207
The Forney 220 AC/DC TIG welder is an ideal TIG machine for a wide variety of users. Perfect for beginners to professionals, this powerful machine features dual-voltage with 120V/230V input power. The ability to weld up to 1/2” and 220 AMPs of welding power makes machine a great tool for professionals. The intuitive controls allow for quick set-up and simple operation. This machine features amperage control settings as low as 5 AMPs, features pulse capabilities and allows users to weld with low frequency. What’s more, the ability to use AC and DC power makes welding anything from mild steel to aluminum a breeze!
- SMAW (Stick)
- GTAW- DC-P (TIG/Pulsed TIG)
- 120V: 25% @ 120 AMP (AC)
- 120V: 25% @ 130 AMP (DC)
- 230V: 35% @ 220 AMP
- 120V: 40% @ 85 AMP
- 230V: 35% @ 200 AMP
- 120V @ 24.8 AMP
- 230V@ 32 AMP
- Up to 1/2 inch
- Stick: 1/16" (1.6 mm) to 5/32" (4.0 mm)
- TIG: .040" (1.02 mm) to 1/8" (3.2 mm)
Unit Weight of Welder Out of Display Box:
- 54 lbs. (24.54 kg)
Unit Dimensions of Welder Out of Display Box:
- H: 15.5" (393.7 mm)
- L: 23.25" (263.53 mm)
- W: 10.375" (590.55 mm)
For Use On:
- Solid Steel
- Cast Iron/Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Stable Arc at 5 AMPs
- Pulse Welding
- High Frequency Starts
- Ability to Turn Off High Frequency
- TIG Torch/Foot Pedal Combination
- Digital Gauges
- 12.5' (3.81 m) 150 AMP 17 Series TIG Torch with Flexible Neck
- 12.5' (3.81 m) 7 Pin Foot Pedal
- 15’ (4.57 m) Ground Clamp with Cable
- 15’ (4.57 m) Electrode Holder with Cable
- 15’ (4.57 m) Input Power Cable
- Flowmeter with Hose
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- ITEM# 85660 - 150 AMP 17F Amptrol TIG Torch 12.5'
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > TIG