FORNEY 220 ST ARC REFURBISHED
UPC #: 032277911093
Pricing not available, please contact Forney
Forney Industries goes through a rigorous process to ensure our refurbished welders meet the same standards as new welders. We begin by checking all areas of the welder thoroughly, including the casing, internal electrical and mechanical components. Each function of the welder is hand tested by a certified service technician and guaranteed upon resell. These welders carry our full 5/3/1 Forney warranty and include all accessories and consumables included in our new machines. Limited supply available.
What to expect with your Refurbished Equipment:
Fully functioning equipment. There may be light or small dents and/or light or small scratches. Units are put through a thorough cleaning process but there may be some evidence of use such as dust. All equipment is reviewed by certified technicians following the process below:
- Confirm that all settings perform to specifications of a new machine
- Any defective components are replaced with new factory components
- Clean internal components with air compressor
- Clean exterior and interior cabinet
- Ensure all refurbished units come with the same components as a new-in-box machine (torch wraps, leads, ground clamps, etc.)
- Refurbished unit is re-serialized
- Refurbished unit is re-boxed in a brown box
- Give them a new home!
Manuals for refurbished units are available at: https://www.askforney.com/resources/manuals/. Refurbished units do not include a hard copy of the user manual.
- 120-Volt/230-Volt adaptable input
- Lift arc TIG capable
- Integrated storage
- Cable wrap
Larger Work Envelope:
- 15' power cable, ground cable and electrode holder
- Outdoor Repairs
- Farm & Ranch
- Use with rusty/dirty materials
- Electrode Range: 1/16" to most 3/16"
- Rated Output: 200 AMP @25% Duty Cycle
- Plate Thickness Range: 1/2"
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.5" x 16.5"
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- 15' power cord
- 15' electrode holder
- 15' ground & clamp
- 50A to 20A adapter cord
Warranty: Protected under our industry leading 5/3/1 Warranty
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This product is not known to contain chemicals listed by the State of California Proposition 65 Act. For more information go to https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65 or https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Product Category: Welding > Stick