Forney 220 ST PRO Welder
UPC #: 032277004306
The Forney 220 ST PRO Stick/DC TIG welder is built with the professional in mind. Ideal for experienced metalworkers, this powerful machine was designed with a low starting amperage of 5 AMPS, and features pulse controls that allow the operator to regulate welds on thin material. The 220 AMPS of welding power support welds up to 1/2", and dual-voltage capabilities allow you to take this machine anywhere you need to weld. From farms to construction sites, this Stick and TIG welder will get the job done on solid steel, cast iron, steel, and stainless steel! Stick welding only on aluminum.
- SMAW (Stick)
- GTAW-DC-P (TIG/Pulsed TIG)
- 120V: 40% @ 130 AMP
- 240V: 35% @ 220 AMP
- 120V: 40% @ 85 AMP
- 240V: 35% @ 200 AMP
- 120V @ 21.4 AMP
- 240V @ 28.2 AMP
- Stick: 1/16" (1.6mm) to 5/32" (4.0mm)
- TIG: .40" (1.02mm) to 1/8" (3.2mm)
Unit Weight of Welder Out of Display Box:
- 32 lbs. (14.54 kg)
Unit Dimensions of Welder Out of Display Box:
- H: 12.375" (314.33mm)
- L: 18" (457.2mm)
- W: 7.375" (187.33mm)
For Use On:
- Solid Steel
- Cast Iron/Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminum (stick welding only)
- Stable Arc Down to 5 AMPS
- Built-in Pulse Control
- High Frequency Starts
- Ability to Turn Off High Frequency
- Digital Gauges
- 15 ft (4.57m) Ground Clamp with Cable
- 15ft (4.57m) Electrode Holder with Cable
- 15 ft (4.57m) Input Power Cable
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- ITEM# 85658 - 150 AMP 17F TIG Torch 12.5'
- ITEM# 85655 - TIG Foot Pedal, 25' (7.6M) 7 Pin
- ITEM# 85364 - Flow Meter with 10' Inert Hose
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Stick