Forney 220 Stick/TIG Welder
UPC #: 032277003262
- 120-Volt/230-Volt adaptable input
- Lift arc TIG capable
- Integrated storage
- Cable wrap
Larger Work Envelope:
- 15' power cable, ground cable and electrode holder
- Outdoor Repairs
- Farm & Ranch
- Use with rusty/dirty materials
- Electrode Range: 1/16" to most 3/16"
- Rated Output: 200 AMP @25% Duty Cycle
- Plate Thickness Range: 1/2"
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.5" x 16.5"
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- 15' power cord
- 15' electrode holder
- 15' ground & clamp
- 50A to 20A adapter cord
Warranty: Protected under our industry leading 5/3/1 Warranty
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product Category: Welding > Stick