Forney 270 MIG Welder
UPC #: 032277003194
The Forney 270 MIG welder is a versatile machine for light industrial, repair shops, farms, automotive, and general fabrication. This machine is MIG ready with regulator and gas hose. The Forney 270 MIG offers quality features like spool gun capability, quick "Euro" style disconnect torch, MIG gun with 15' lead, aluminum feed/drive system, multiple trigger modes, high output and duty cycle with a full size cabinet. The quality, performance, and value of this machine will impress.
- Input Power: 230V
- Maximum Output: 270 Amps
- Type: Transformer based, multi-step
- Processes: MIG (GMAW), Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Acceptable Spool Sizes: 4", 8" & 12"
- Acceptable Wire Diameters: Up to .045"
- Euro-connect MIG gun with Tweco® compatible consumables
- Digital readout
- Multiple trigger modes for spot welding, 2T - for normal trigger pull on/off, and 4T - for sustained long welds
- Long 15' (4.5m) MIG gun/torch
- Long 15' (4.5m) power cord
- 15' ground cable and clamp
- Spool Gun Ready
- Full-size machine with integrated casters and wheels
- Integrated cable wrap
- Aluminum wire feeder and drive system
- Quality and adaptable spool holder/retainer
- Standard U.S. gas hose set-up
- Flowmeter and gas hose included
- Quality metal cabinet with no assembly required, improved spool access and more space inside, and fold up door
- Full graphics box, quick-start guide, and owner's manual
- Dimensions: 38" x 14" x 34"
- Weight: 240 lbs.
Warranty: Protected under our industry leading 5/3/1 Warranty.
QUICK START GUIDE
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product Category: Welding > MIG