Forney 325 P Plasma Cutter
UPC #: 032277003026
The Forney 325 P plasma cutter is easy to use, portable and generator friendly. Ideal for sheet metal to thin plate cutting and auto body, farm and ranch, HVAC, plumbing and contractor work. Features integrated air pressure regulator and dryer, drag torch technology and 3 diagnostic LED lights!
- Dimensions: 17" (431.8 millimeters) x 8" (203.2 millimeters) x 15.5" (393.7 millimeters)
- Weight: 30 lbs. (13.61 kilograms (kg))
- Cutting thickness recommended: 1/4" (6.35 millimeters) up to 3/8" (9.525 millimeters)
- 15' power cable, ground cable and torch lead
- Integrated consumable and storage area
- Input power: 120-Volt (with 20A to 15A adapter)
- Rated output: 10A- 20A
Quick Start Guide
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Plasma