Forney 700 P Plasma Cutter
UPC #: 032277003033
The Forney 700 P plasma cutter is easy to use, portable and generator friendly. Ideal for sheet metal to thin plate cutting and auto body, farm and ranch, HVAC, plumbing and contractor work. Features integrated air pressure regulator and dryer, torch wrap for storage, drag torch technology and removable torch, ground cable and clamp for easy repairs!
- Dimensions: 19" (482.6 millimeters) x 9.5" (241.3 millimeters) x 16.5" (419.1 millimeters)
- Weight: 48 lbs. (21.77 kilograms (kg))
- Dual input 230-volt (50 AMP) or 120-volt (20 AMP)
- High output of 40 AMP max
- 15' power cable, ground cable and torch lead
- Cutting thickness recommended: 1/2" (12.7 millimeters) and up to 3/4" (19.05 millimeters)
Quick Start Guide
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Plasma