Forney Easy Weld 100 ST Stick Machine
UPC #: 032277002982
The Forney Easy Weld 100 ST is easy to use and has an incredibly small footprint, allowing you to take it wherever you need to weld! Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair and hobbyist. Perfect for beginners.
- Dimensions: 12" x 5.5" x 10.5"
- Weight: 9.65 lbs.
- Stick welder / Lift arc TIG capable (TIG torch not included)
- Welds 16 gauge up to 5/16"
- Handles up to 1/8" electrode
- 120-volt input, 90 AMP output
- Includes: 8' electrode holder and 8' ground clamp
- No foot pedal operation on this machine
- Duty Cycle 30% @ 80A
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- Steel Ground Clamp, 300 Amp: 54410
- Medium Duty Electrode Holder, 200 Amp: 56000
- Straight Head Chipping Hammer: 70600
- Argon/CO2 Flow Meter: 85364
- Ground Cable & Clamp, 150 Amp, 15’: 85667
- Electrode Holder w/ Cable, 150 Amp, 15’: 85669
- 9V TIG Torch (Size 25 Dinse): 85657
- TIG Welding Ceramic Cup: 85454
- TIG Welding Torch Collet, 1/16”: 85455
- TIG Welding Torch Collet Body, 1/16”: 85459
- 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrode: 85450
QUICK START GUIDE:
Click Here to See Reviews of This Product:
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld™ Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product Category: Welding > Stick