Forney Easy Weld 100 ST Stick Machine
UPC #: 032277002982
The Forney Easy Weld 100 ST is Forney Industries lightest welder, weighing in at about 10 lbs. This machine is easy to use and has an incredibly small footprint. Ideal for those just learning to weld. Shielding gas is not required to operate this machine.
- Unit Dimensions Out of Display Box: 12" (304.8 millimeters) x 5.5" (139.7 millimeters) x 10.5" (266.7 millimeters)
- Unit Weight Out of Display Box: 9.65 lbs. (4.38 kg)
- Stick and scratch start TIG capable (TIG torch not included)
- Welds 16 gauge up to 1/4" (6.35 millimeters) when stick welding
- Welds up to 3/16" (4.76 millimeters)
- Handles up to 1/8" (3.175 millimeters) electrodes
- 120-volt input, 90 AMP output
- Includes: 8' (2.4 meters) electrode holder and 8' (2.4 meters) ground clamp
- No foot pedal operation on this machine
- Duty cycle: 30% @ 80 AMP
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- Steel Ground Clamp, 300 AMP: Forney ITEM# 54410
- Medium Duty Electrode Holder, 200 AMP: Forney ITEM# 56000
- Straight Head Chipping Hammer: Forney ITEM# 70600
- Argon/CO2 Flow Meter: Forney ITEM# 85364
- Ground Cable & Clamp, 150 AMP, 15’: Forney ITEM# 85667
- Electrode Holder w/ Cable, 150 AMP, 15’: Forney ITEM# 85669
- 9V TIG Torch (Size 25 Dinse): Forney ITEM# 85657
- TIG Welding Ceramic Cup: Forney ITEM# 85454
- TIG Welding Torch Collet, 1/16”: Forney ITEM# 85455
- TIG Welding Torch Collet Body, 1/16”: Forney ITEM# 85459
- 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrode: Forney ITEM# 85450
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS:
- This machine is portable, and user friendly making it ideal for novice and beginning welders. All Forney Easy Weld machines come with a quick start guide to get you welding right away.
- The Forney Easy Weld 100 ST is small but mighty as it is able to weld up to 1/4" of mild steel. Also features 120-volt input and 90 AMP output.
- This machine only weights 9.65 lbs., allowing you to take your machine to your project rather than hauling your project to your machine! This reduces the risk of damaging whatever it is you're working on.
Click Here to See Reviews of This Product:
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld™ Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Stick