Forney Easy Weld 100 ST Stick Machine
UPC #: 032277002982
The Forney Easy Weld 100 ST is easy to use and has an incredibly small footprint, allowing you to take it wherever you need to weld! Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair and hobbyist. Perfect for beginners.
- Dimensions: 12" x 5.5" x 10.5"
- Weight: 9.65 lbs.
- Stick welder / Lift arc TIG capable (TIG torch not included)
- Welds 16 gauge up to 5/16"
- Handles up to 1/8" electrode
- 120-volt input, 90 AMP output
- Includes: 8' electrode holder and 8' ground clamp
- Recommended for use with Forney Industries accessory part numbers 56000, 54410, 70600, 85657, 85364, 55200, 55666 and 55701
- Duty Cycle 30% @ 80A
QUICK START GUIDE
- Forney Easy Weld™ Machines: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld® Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This product is not known to contain chemicals listed by the State of California Proposition 65 Act. For more information go to https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65 or https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Product Category: Welding > Stick