Forney Easy Weld 125 FC MIG Machine
UPC #: 032277002999
The Forney Easy Weld 125 FC is a gasless flux-cored wire machine. It's perfect for novice welders who want to give welding a try. It handles .030" wire like a dream. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication and hobbyist.
- Dimensions: 24.6" x 12.6" x 18.5"
- Weight: 42.85 lbs.
- Processes: Flux cored (FCAW)
- Torch wrap
- Gasless/flux-core welding only
- 120-volt input, 125 AMP output
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4"
- Handles .030" wire
- Includes: 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, one additional .030" contact tip, chipping hammer and MIG wire .030"
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- Contact Tips: 60170, 60171 and 60172
- Welding Nozzle: 85336
- Diffuser: 85339
- Anti-Spatter Spray: 37030
- Nozzle Gel: 37031
QUICK START GUIDE
Click Here to See Reviews of This Product:
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld™ Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product Category: Welding > MIG