Forney Easy Weld 125 FC MIG Machine
UPC #: 032277002999
The Forney Easy Weld 125 FC is a gasless flux-cored wire machine. It's perfect for novice welders who want to give welding a try. It handles .030" wire like a dream. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication and hobbyist.
- Dimensions: 24.6" x 12.6" x 18.5"
- Weight: 42.85 lbs.
- Processes: Flux cored (FCAW)
- Torch wrap
- Gasless/flux-core welding only
- 120-volt input, 125 AMP output
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4"
- Handles .030" wire
- Includes: 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, one additional .030" contact tip, chipping hammer and MIG wire .030"
- Recommended for use with Forney Industries consumable part numbers 85336, 60170, 60171, 60172 and 85339
- Warranty: 6 month warranty
QUICK START GUIDE
- Forney Easy Weld™ Welder Machines: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld™ Welder Machines: MIG gun and electrode holder.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information