Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-i Flux-Core Wire Welder
UPC #: 032277002616
The Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-i is a powerful flux-core wire welder. This machine is ideal for do-it-yourselfers, maintenance, repair, metal fabrication and hobbyists. Like the other Forney Easy Weld machines, this welder is portable and weighs only 19 lbs. This unit is easy to use and features infinite voltage and wire feed speed control. The Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-I is incredibly convenient, as it does not require gas and can run off standard household power as long as you have at least a 20 AMP breaker.
- Unit Dimensions: 16.75" (425.45 millimeters) x 8.125" (206.38 millimeters) x 12" (304.8 millimeters)
- Unit Weight: 19 lbs. (8.61 kg)
- Gasless/flux-core welding only
- Torch wrap
- Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control
- 120-volt input, 140 AMP output
- Welds 24-gauge up to 1/4" (6.35 millimeters)
- Handles .030” and .035” wire. We recommend .030” because .035” can reduce the duty cycle of the machine
- Includes: 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp and 20A - 15A adapter
- Duty Cycle 30% @ 90A
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- Contact Tips: Forney ITEM#'s 60170, 60171 and 60172
- Welding Nozzles: Forney ITEM#'s 85336 and 85337
- Diffuser: Forney ITEM# 85342
- Flux-Core MIG Wire: Forney ITEM#'s 42300 and 42301
- Anti-Spatter Spray: Forney ITEM# 37030
- Nozzle Gel: Forney ITEM# 37031
EASY TO USE
- This is the ideal entry-level welder. This machine uses .030" flux-core wire, and has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld every time.
- This welder features a 140 AMP output that allows you to weld up to 1/4" of mild steel. The welder is protected by an all metal case, and is big enough to handle 2 and 10 lbs. rolls of wire.
- Weighing in at only 19 lbs., this machine can be easily carried to any DIY project, maintenance and repair job, garage and more!
Click Here to See Reviews of This Product:
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld™ Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > MIG