Forney Easy Weld 140 MP Machine
UPC #: 032277002715
The Forney Easy Weld 140 Multi-Process is a 3-in-1 machine (Stick/MIG/TIG). Lightweight and extremely easy to use, it is a single-phase inverter machine. Applications include do-it-yourself, maintenance and repair, metal fabrication, hobbyist and metal artist.
- Dimensions: 14.19" x 19.31" x 11.61"
- Weight: 24.81 lbs.
- Multi-Process Welder: MIG/DC TIG/Stick welder (TIG torch not included)
- Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control
- Wire feed speed range: 79 - 197 inches per minute (IPM)
- Rated output voltage range: 12 - 23V
- Rated output current range: 43 - 110A
- Full output curren range: 10 - 140A
- Plate thickness range: Up to 1/4"
- No gas required
- No foot pedal operation on this machine
- Uses gasless wire .030”/.035”
- Up to 1/8” stick electrode
- 120-volt input power
- Includes: 10' MIG gun, 8' electrode holder, 8' ground clamp, 20A - 15A adapter and one additional .030" contact tip
- Duty cycle: Stick 30% @ 80A, MIG 30% @ 90A and TIG 30% @ 110A
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- Contact Tips: 60170, 60171 and 60172
- Welding Nozzles: 85336 and 85337
- Diffuser: 85339
- Mild Steel MIG Wire: 42285, 42286, 42290 and 42291
- Flux Core MIG Wire: 42300 and 42301
- Gun/Torch: 84094
- 9V TIG Torch (Size 25 Dinse): 85657
- TIG Welding Ceramic Cup: 85454
- 2% Thoriated Tungsten Electrode: 85450
Click Here to See Reviews of This Product:
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld™ Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
- Quick Start Guide - EN, FR, SP
- Spec Sheet
- Owner's Manual - French
- Owner's Manual - Spanish
- Owner's Manual - English
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > MIG