Forney Easy Weld 20 P Plasma Cutter
UPC #: 032277002517
The Forney Easy Weld 20 P plasma cutter is easy to use, portable and generator friendly. Ideal for sheet metal to thin plate cutting and auto body, farm and ranch, HVAC, plumbing and contractor work. Includes 13' cutting torch, 8' ground clamp, 20A-15A adapter, 1 additional electrode and 1 additional nozzle. Features integrated air pressure regulator and dryer, drag torch technology and 3 diagnostic LED lights!
- Dimensions: 15.125" x 8.125" x 12"
- Weight: 21.5 lbs.
- High duty cycle and cutting capacity
- 20 AMP output
- Cuts up to 1/4” of mild steel
- 120-volt input power (20A/15A)
- Air compressor required (not included)
- Duty cycle: 35% @ 20A
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- Electrodes and Tips: 85392 and 85755
- PT25 Plasma Tip, 20-30 Amps: 85414
- Shield Cup: 85394
- Swirl Ring: 85393
- Consumable Kit: 85674
Click Here to See Reviews of This Product:
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld™ Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product Category: Welding > Plasma