Forney Easy Weld 20 P Plasma Cutter
UPC #: 032277002517
The Forney Easy Weld 20 P is a powerful and easy to use plasma cutter. This plasma cutter weighs 21.5 lbs, is generator friendly and runs off a standard 120V outlet, making cutting on the go easy and efficient. Ideal for sheet metal to thin plate cutting, auto body, farm & ranch, HVAC, plumbing, contractor, metal art, and do-it-yourself projects.
- Unit Dimensions Out of Display Box: 15.125" (384.175 millimeters) x 8.125" (206.375 millimeters) x 11.57" (293.878 millimeters)
- Unit Weight Out of Display Box: 21.5 lbs. (9.75 kg)
- High duty cycle and cutting capacity
- 20 AMP output
- Cuts up to 1/4” (6.35 millimeters) of mild steel
- 120-volt input power (20A/15A)
- Air compressor required (not included)
- Duty cycle: 35% @ 20 AMP
- Includes: 13' (3.96 meters) cutting torch, 8' (3.62 meters) ground clamp, 20A-15A adapter, 1 additional electrode and 1 additional nozzle.
Recommended Accessories and Consumables:
- Electrodes and Tips: Forney ITEM#'s 85392 and 85755
- PT25 Plasma Tip, 20-30 AMPS: Forney ITEM# 85414
- Shield Cup: Forney ITEM# 85394
- Swirl Ring: Forney ITEM# 85393
- Consumable Kit: Forney ITEM# 85674
STRONG CUTTING CAPACITY:
- This machine is small but powerful, as it is able to clean cut mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, brass and copper up to 1/4”, and aluminum up to 3/16".
DRAG TORCH TECHNOLOGY:
- This unit features Drag Torch Technology, allowing you to drag the tip directly on the surface of the material for smooth and precise cuts.
- All you need to operate this machine is a 120-volt power source and 1.5 CFM of compressed air. The built-in regulator and air dryer make operating this unit a breeze.
Click Here to See Reviews of This Product:
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney Easy Weld™ Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Plasma