Hole Saw, 2"
UPC #: 032277207257
Premium 8% Cobalt bi-metal High Speed Steel (HSS) hole saws feature teeth treated to 64HCR with a maximum cutting depth of 1-3/8" and thickened, machined base for stability.
- Hole saw size: 2" (50.8 millimeters)
- Material: 8% Cobalt bi-metal High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Heat treated body for maximum resistance
- 4-6 variable tooth pitch for aggressive cutting
- 10° positive rake angle enhances cutting tough materials
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Abrasives > Hole Saws, Mandrels & Pilot Drills