Hole Saw, 7/8"
UPC #: 032277207073
Premium 8% Cobalt bi-metal High Speed Steel (HSS) hole saws feature teeth treated to 64HCR with a maximum cutting depth of 1-3/8" and thickened, machined base for stability.
- Hole saw size: 7/8" (22.23 millimeters)
- Material: 8% Cobalt bi-metal High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Heat treated body for maximum resistance
- 4-6 variable tooth pitch for aggressive cutting
- 10° positive rake angle enhances cutting tough materials
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Carbon, Chrome, Manganese, Molybdenum, Tungsten, Vanadium
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Abrasives > Hole Saws, Mandrels & Pilot Drills