Jump Start with Air Compressor, 18 Ah, 12-Volt, 900 Amp
UPC #: 032277527652
This portable and easy to use jump start can charge a 12-volt battery at 200 amps (Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)), 400 amps (Normal Cranking Amps (CA)) and 900 amps (Peak Amps (PA)). 250 PSI air compressor. Ideal for jump starting light to medium cars and trucks.
- ETL certified
- Voltage: 12-volts
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): 150 - 210 amps
- Normal Cranking Amps (CA): 250 - 300 amps
- Peak Amps (PA): 900 amps
- Ampere hour (Ah): 18 Ah
- Suitable for Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM), GEL and standard (STD) batteries
- Comes with a rust and corrosion-proof case with an ergonomic handle
- Features side-mounted holsters with cable tracks for easy cable and clamp management
- High-strand, double insulation cable
- Ultra-bright LED work light
- Proper connection detection, spark-proof protection, accidental reverse polarity protection, overheat protection, power surge, overload protector and auto-recovery safety features
- 12-volt DC power outlet to power 12-volt devices
- Recharges USB devices like smartphones, tablets and more
- Input socket DC charger
- 250 PSI air compressor
Glossary of Terms:
- ETL certified: This product is compliant with North American safety standards.
- Voltage: Potential (for charge) to do work.
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA): Rating used to determine how much power is needed to start an engine in cold temperatures.
- Normal Cranking Amps (CA): Rating used to determine how much power is needed to start an engine in most climates.
- Peak Amps (PA): Peak power rating used to determine the peak power needed to start an engine in most climates.
- Ampere hour (Ah): Standard unit of electric charge, equal to the charge transferred by a constant current of one ampere flowing for one hour. Parameters for finding an Ah rating are typically based off of a 20 hour rate at 20 degrees Celsius.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) battery: Uses a glass mat to absorb the electrolyte. These batteries are sealed (vs. flooded), resistant to vibration, nonspillable and maintenance-free.
- GEL battery: Gelling agent is added to the electrolyte to reduce movement inside the battery case. Many gel batteries also use one-way valves to reduce gassing.
- Light-emitting diode (LED): LED lights typically last longer than incandescent lights and are more efficient than most fluorescent lights.
- Direct Current (DC) power supply: Current flows forward/in a single direction.
POWER TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Forney Jump Starters: Internal electrical components not including the internal battery.
- Forney Jump Starters: Free of defects in material or workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Lead, Cadmium, DEHP
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Shop Tools > Electrical