Master Series Edge ADF Welding Helmet
UPC #: 032277557116
Master Series™ auto-darkening welding helmets are the optimal helmets for seasoned or professional welders. These versatile, highly functional and comfortable welding helmets are designed to meet the needs of professionals.
Shell and Headgear Features:
- Lightweight (approximately 1 lb.), high impact resistant nylon shell.
- Quick-fit, 5-point adjustable geared headband with sweatband mechanism greatly reduces head, neck strain and general fatigue caused by repeated lowering of the helmet during day-to-day welding operations.
Auto-Darkening Filter (ADF) Features:
- 9.144 sq. in. (3.81” x 2.4”) viewing area.
- DIN 5 to 8 and 9 to 13 variable shade selection (TIG operable to 5 amps).
- Four optical arc sensors help protect against the hazards of arc flash.
- 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating.
- UV/IR coating to reduce scratching and discoloration of the lens.
- 1/20,000 per second switching speed.
Additional Master Series™ Features:
- Internal shade selector with grind option improves chances of accidental setting changes.
- Internal stepless controls include both sensitivity (high-low) and delay (min.-max.) adjustments.
- Solar cells with 2-each replaceable 3V lithium (3V-CR2450) batteries and automatic on/off technology. Battery service life = 1,500 hours+. Battery Lithium metal content in grams (g): < 0.3g. Battery Watt-Hour (Wh) rating = 3.3 Wh.
- Master Series™ auto-darkening welding helmets meet all related CE standards (DIN and ISO), EN166, EN175, EN379, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS1337 and AS/NZS1338 safety standards.
- Forney Easy Weld, Forney Series and Forney PRO ADF Welding Helmets: Helmet, to include the auto-darkening filters and associated components, free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Forney AD and Premier Series™ AD Welding Helmets: Helmet, to include the auto-darkening filters and associated components, free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Chromium, Mercury, Lead
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Safety > Welding Safety