Refurbished Forney 700 P Plasma Cutter
UPC #: 032277910911
Forney Industries goes through a rigorous process to ensure our refurbished welders meet the same standards as new welders. We begin by checking all areas of the welder thoroughly, including the casing, internal electrical and mechanical components. Each function of the welder is hand tested by a certified service technician and guaranteed upon resell. These welders carry our full 5/3/1 Forney warranty and include all accessories and consumables included in our new machines. Limited supply available.
What to expect with your Refurbished Equipment:
Fully functioning equipment. There may be light or small dents and/or light or small scratches. Units are put through a thorough cleaning process but there may be some evidence of use such as dust. All equipment is reviewed by certified technicians following the process below:
- Confirm that all settings perform to specifications of a new machine
- Any defective components are replaced with new factory components
- Clean internal components with air compressor
- Clean exterior and interior cabinet
- Ensure all refurbished units come with the same components as a new-in-box machine (torch wraps, leads, ground clamps, etc.)
- Refurbished unit is re-serialized
- Refurbished unit is re-boxed in a brown box
- Give them a new home!
Manuals for refurbished units are available at: https://www.askforney.com/resources/manuals/. Refurbished units do not include a hard copy of the user manual.
- Integrated consumable storage
- Integrated air pressure regulator and dryer
- Removable torch, ground cable and clamp for easy repairs
- Torch wrap for storage
- Drag torch technology
Larger work envelope:
- 15' power cable, ground cable and torch lead
- Portable and generator friendly
- 2 consumable kits for either maximum performance - or maximum versatility
- Dual input 230V (50A) or 120V (20A)
- High output of 40A max
- Sheet metal to plate cutting
- Auto Body
- Farm & Ranch
- General Fabrication
- Rated Output: 20A - 40A
- Cutting thickness recommended: 1/2" and up to 3/4"
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.5" x 16.5"
- Weight: 48 lbs.
Warranty: Protected under our industry leading 5/3/1 Warranty.
QUICK START GUIDE
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Plasma