Rotary File, 1" x 1/2" x 1/4" Ball Shaped
UPC #: 032277600720
Shank mounted rotary files are tough, rugged tools made from special tempered steel. Rotary files have specially hardened cutting edges and can be used on steel, bronze, fiberglass, plastic and many other materials.
- Size: 1" x 1/2"
- Shape: Ball
- Shank: 1/4" (6.35 millimeters)
- Maximum revolutions per minute (RPM): 2,500
- Product comes in carded packaging
- Bulk packaging version is Forney Industries ITEM# 72492
- Tool type: For use with powered hand drills
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Carbon, Chrome, Manganese, Molybdenum, Tungsten, Vanadium
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product Category: Abrasives > Micro Abrasives, Mini Abrasives, Carbide Burrs