Rotary Rasp, 1-3/8" x 5/8" x 1/4" Conical Shaped
UPC #: 032277600683
Shank mounted rasps are tough, rugged tools made from special tempered steel. They are the perfect product to remove material in hard-to-reach places. Ideal for powered hand drills to shape and smooth wood.
- Size: 1-3/8" x 5/8"
- Shape: Conical
- Shank: 1/4" (6.35 millimeters)
- Maximum revolutions per minute (RPM): 2,500
- Product comes in carded packaging
- Bulk packaging version is Forney Industries ITEM# 72488
- Tool type: For use with powered hand drills
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Carbon, Chrome, Manganese, Molybdenum, Tungsten, Vanadium
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Abrasives > Micro Abrasives, Mini Abrasives, Carbide Burrs