Rotary Rasp, 1-3/8" x 5/8" x 1/4" Cylindrical with Flat Top
UPC #: 032277600652
Shank mounted rasps are tough, rugged tools made from special tempered steel. They are the perfect product to remove material in hard-to-reach places. Ideal for powered hand drills to shape and smooth wood.
- Size: 1-3/8" x 5/8"
- Shape: Cylindrical with flat top
- Shank: 1/4" (6.35 millimeters)
- Maximum revolutions per minute (RPM): 2,500
- Product comes in carded packaging
- Bulk packaging version is Forney Industries ITEM# 72485
- Tool type: For use with powered hand drills
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Carbon, Chrome, Manganese, Molybdenum, Tungsten, Vanadium
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product Category: Abrasives > Micro Abrasives, Mini Abrasives, Carbide Burrs