KN95 Non-Medical Protective Mask, 10-Pack
UPC #: 032277559776
5-ply, non-woven foldable mask with a built in nose bridge and single ear straps for optimal fit and comfort. Additionally, these protective masks have a built in microfiber filter that has been tested and certified to provide a ≥ 95% filter efficiency. This KN95 non-medical face mask is designed for consumer, non-medical purposes only, therefore, is not designed to be or replace any medical-grade PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- This disposable KN95 non-medical face mask is included on the FDA Emergency Use Authorization List. This mask is designed for consumer, non-medical purposes only, therefore, is not designed to be or replace any medical-grade PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- This protective mask cannot generate oxygen and should not be used in hypoxic environments.
- This mask cannot be washed with water as it will damage the filter material filtration.
- Store in a dry and ventilated location. Location should not exceed 80% humidity and/or temperature ranges of -23°C (10°F) to 30°C (86°F).
Instructions for Use:
- Check whether the mask is damaged. If it is damaged, do not use and discard.
- Position the nose bridge facing up and the side without the nose clip facing the face.
- Pull the ear strap on each side with both hands.
- Place fingers in the middle of the nose bridge and press inwards on both sides until the shape is completely consistent.
- Pack size: 10-pack
- Meets FDA standards
- Elastic ear strap
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product is not known to contain chemicals listed by the State of California Proposition 65 Act. For more information go to https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65 or https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Product category: Safety > General Safety