Welding Cable, #2, 250' Reel (32518)
UPC #: 032277520257
#2 gauge highly flexible welding cable manufactured with 636 strands of fully annealed soft-drawn copper.
- Uses paper separator between copper and outer EPDM jacket.
- Will not kink, even in cold weather.
- Outer jacket has excellent oil, grease, water, flame, tear, cut and abrasion resistance.
- Rated at 600 volts.
- Conductor temperature range of -58° F (-50° C) to 221° F (105° C).
- Meets or exceeds ASTMB-172.
- 250' (76.2m) reel.
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Butadiene, Isobutylene, Styrene
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > General