Forney 140 MIG Welder
UPC #: 032277003095
Easy to use:
- Euro connect torch with Tweco® style consumables
- Fast disconnect to swap out torch, clean liner
- 10' MIG gun
- Integrated feet
- Torch wrap included for cable organization
- Torch with built in strain relief which extends cable life
- 115A, 19.75V @ 20% Duty Cycle
- 90A, 18.5V @ 35% Duty Cycle
- 60A, 21V @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 55A, 16.75V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- High-duty cycle of 115A@20%, 90A@35%, 60A@60%, 55A@100%
- Runs off of household 120V power
Better wire feeding:
- Upgraded cast aluminum wire drive system
- Dual geared idler and drive roll with better de-spooler
- Larger cabinet for easy access to 4" (1-2 lb.) and 8" (10-11 lb.) spools
- Metal Fabrication
- Maintenance & Repair
- Farm & Ranch
- Processes: MIG (GMAW); Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Input Power: 120V
- Amperage Range: 30-140A
- Wire Diameter Range: .024" - .035"
- Plate Thickness Range: 24 ga. - 1/4"
- Weight: 62 lbs. out of the box
- Dimensions: 19" x 9.5" x 16.5"
- MIG gun with 10' lead
- 10' ground cable & clamp
- Gas hose and regulator
Warranty: Protected under our industry leading 5/3/1 Warranty.
QUICK START GUIDE
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > MIG