Forney 242 Dual MIG Welder
UPC #: 032277003279
Easy to use:
- Euro connect for faster torch maintenance
- Digital meter providing easy set up
- Dual MIG setup
- 2 Euro connectors, one dedicated for a spool gun
- Integrated wheels and heavy duty casters
- Fold down door for easy access
- Torch with built in strain relief
- Welds aluminum and steel with the flip of a switch
- Larger cabinet for 4" (1-2 lbs.), 8" (10-11 lbs.), or 12" (25-44 lbs.) spools
- Slope and burn back controls
- Ability to weld spray transfer with .035" wire
Better wire feeding:
- Upgraded cast aluminum wire drive system
- Dual geared idler and drive roll with better de-spooler
Larger work envelope:
- 15' power cord and torch
- Light Industrial
- Metal Fabrication
- Maintenance & Repair
- Motorsports & Auto Body
- Farm & Home, Schools & Training
- 15' Ground clamp
- 15' MIG gun
- Gas hose and regulator
- Input Power: 230V
- Amperage Range: 240A
- Wire Diameter Range: Up to .045"
- Rated Output: 155 AMP @60% Duty Cycle
- Plate Thickness Range: 24 ga - 3/8"
- Dimensions: 38" x 14" x 34"
- Weight: 213 lbs.
Warranty: Protected under our industry leading 5/3/1 Warranty.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Welder and Plasma Machines: MIG guns and plasma torches.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover. The transformer and rectifiers are covered by the 5-year warranty.
- Forney Inverter Based Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
- Forney Transformer Based Machines: Transformers and rectifiers.
For more warranty information, visit: https://www.forneyind.com/support/warranty-information
WARNING: CANCER AND REPRODUCTIVE HARM – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Lead, Cadmium, Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP)
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > MIG