Brazing, Low Fuming Bronze with Flux, 3/32" x 18", 10 Rods
UPC #: 032277484900
This low fuming bronze brazing rod has been flux-coated for the best cleaning action. These rods are excellent for most brazing uses, and are formulated for high tensile strength and ductility. Yellow color coding on label.
- Smooth flowing
- 10 rods
- 3/32" (2.38 millimeters) x 18" (457.2 millimeters)
- Tensile strength: 65,000 PSI
- Melting point: 1,598° F (870° C)
- These brazing rods have been flux-coated for high quality cleaning action.
- These rods are made of bronze, which causes the rod to flow easily and be classified as low fuming.
- With a high tensile strength of 65,000 PSI, these rods produce incredibly strong joints.
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Nickel, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product category: Welding > Oxy-Fuel