Wire Wheel Crimped, 6" x .012" x 1/2"
UPC #: 032277728967
Premium crimped wire bench wheel brush. Great for cleaning metal surfaces, blending surfaces, removing light burrs, paint and corrosion. Made from high carbon tempered steel and manufactured using a proprietary 3D crimping and balancing process providing a much higher density of wire resulting in perfect balance, longer life and better removal capacity. Patented multi-arbor hole bushing system fits seven different arbor sizes 1/2" (12.7 millimeters) through 2" (50.8 millimeters).
- Diameter: 6" (152.4 millimeters)
- Arbor: 1/2" (12.7 millimeters)
- Wire size: .012" (.304 millimeters)
- Face: 1" (25.4 millimeters)
- Maximum revolutions per minute (RPM): 6,500
- Tool type: Bench or pedestal grinder
WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here for more information: https://www.forneyind.com/california-proposition-65
Product Category: Abrasives > Wire Brushes