Forney Easy Weld 20 P Plasma Cutter Bundle
Plasma cutting bundle includes Forney Easy Weld 20 P Plasma Cutter; 50 MM Shade #5 Oxy-Acetylene Welding Goggles; ForneyHide Multi-Purpose Welding Gloves, and a 2-Pack Curved Wood Handle Carbon Steel Wire Scratch Brush. This bundle is ideal for Do-it-Yourselfers (DIY), small contractors, artists, and entry-level end-users. NOTE: Styles and sizes may vary.
PLASMA CUTTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Input Power: 120V
- Rated Output: 20A
- Plate Thickness: 1/4 in (6.35 mm) mild steel
- Integrated air pressure regulator and dryer
- Drag torch technology
- Includes: 13ft (3.96 m) cutting torch, 8ft (2.44 m) ground clamp, 20A-15A adapter, additional electrode, and additional nozzle
- Sheet metal to thin plate cutting
- Auto body
- Farm & ranch
Oxy-Acetylene Welding Goggles:
- 50 mm round shade #5 hardened lens
- Soft vinyl contact area
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 Safety Standards
- Provides 99.9 percent UV protection
- DESIGNED FOR GAS WELDING ONLY
Multi-Purpose Welding Gloves:
- Premium grade goatskin leather palm and back offers excellent combination of durability and dexterity while lightweight
- Durable lock stitching with flame resistant thread for added strength and heat resistance
- Aluminized Mylar layered between foam insulated lining combines natural comfort and excellent heat protection
- Excellent protection up to 250 AMPs during welding operation
- Reinforced welded seam provides added stability
Curved Wood Handle Scratch Brush (2-Pack):
- Wire: Carbon Steel
- Wire Diameter: 0.014 in (0.36 mm)
- Wire Rows: 3 x 19
- Length: 13-3/4 inch (349.25 mm)
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Select Forney and Forney Easy Weld™ Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit:Forney Industries Warranty Information