Cut-Off Wheel, Metal, Type 1 (Flat), 4-1/2 in x 1/16 in x 7/8 in
This Forney aluminum oxide steel cutting wheel is ideal for use on ferrous materials. Designed for metal cutting, metal abrasion, body work, metal fabrication, and general repair work. Designed to be used on Right Angle Grinders only. Type 1 wheels feature a flat wheel design for metal cutting applications.
- WHEEL SIZE: 4-1/2 in
- WHEEL TYPE: Type 1 (Flat)
- THICKNESS: 1/16 in
- ARBOR: 7/8 in
- ABRASIVE SPECIFICATION: A46T-BF
- ABRASIVE GRAIN TYPE: A (aluminum oxide)
- GRIT: 46 (medium)
- BOND HARDNESS: T (hard: longer life, slower cutting or grinding)
- TYPE OF BOND: BF (resinoid fiberglass reinforced)
- MAXIMUM REVOLUTIONS PER MINUTE (RPM): 13,580
- TOOL TYPE: Right Angle Grinder
- 30 Days: Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.