Fornair® 2.0 HP, 4 Gal, Oil-Free Air Compressor, 120 PSI, 4.5 CFM
The Fornair® 4.5 CFM Air Compressor by Forney Industries is a portable and easy to use electric air compressor specifically designed and built to ensure maximum efficiency and performance of air tools and plasma cutting equipment. Operating at 2.0 HP with 120 PSI rating and 69 dB ultra-quiet rated noise level, this Fornair® air compressor is so quiet that it allows a normal conversation to take place; making this ideal for indoor use in common job applications such as framing, nailing, carpentry, cabinet, and furniture making and much more! With a low amperage draw, 100% duty cycle, quick recovery time, dual quick couplers, ease of transportation the Fornair® 4.5 CFM Air Compressor delivers performance, reliability, and versatility to get the job done.
- Air Delivery @ 40 PSI: 5.5 CFM
- Air Delivery @ 90 PSI: 4.5 CFM
- Pump-Up Time: 60 Secs (0-Max PSI)
- Recovery Time: 15 Seconds (85-115 PSI)
- Amperage / Maximum Amp Draw: 12.5 Amps / 13.7 Amps
- Voltage: 120V
- Horse Power: 2 HP
- Running Wattage: 1700-Watts
- Maximum Pressure: 120 PSI
- Tank Size / Material / Style: 4-Gallon / Steel / Cylinder
- Decibel Rating (Outdoor): 69 dB
- Pump Type: Oil-free
- Quick Connect Fittings: Two (2) 1/4 in (6.35 mm) Quick Connect Fittings
- Power Source: Electric
- Start Type: Electric / Auto
- Stage Count: Single stage
- Other: Convenient cord wrap allows for easy storage
- Certifications: ETL
- Warranty: One-year
PLASMA CUTTER INTEGRATIONS
- Designed not only to handle common air operations, but is also optimized to operate the Forney 440, 40 P Plasma Cutter, or other standard plasma cutters requiring 4.5 CFM or less air pressure.
- Rubber Air Hose: Forney ITEM# 75430
- PVC Air Hose: Forney ITEM#'s 75406 and 75407
- Plug and Coupler Value Pack: Forney ITEM#'s 75326, 75305, and 75325
- Blow Gun Kit: Forney ITEM# 75529
- Air Chuck: Forney ITEM# 75349
- Integration Mounting Brackets: Forney ITEM#'s: 89550 and 89555
- 4-gallon steel tank construction offers durable protection for long-lasting use.
OPTIONAL WORK STATION
- This unit has a top deck that can mount a plasma cutter using optional mounting brackets (sold separately), to create an all-in-one portable work station.
BUILT-IN MOISTURE SEPARATOR
- Reduces the risk of corrosion and moisture build up in air lines by filtering out impurities and condensation. The result is an air compressor that delivers clean, dry air, prolonging the life of the compressor, and maximizing safe operation of air tools and plasma cutters.
- Two built-in 1/4” air outlet quick connects allow you to connect to multiple tools and make easy application changes.
AUTO ON/OFF OPTION
- Auto on/off option automatically refills the air compressor when the tank pressure drops below a certain limit.
EASY TO USE
- This is the ideal mid-level air compressor. This machine is portable, featuring a telescoping handle, comes standard with an oil free motor and built in moisture separator, features dual quick connect couplers, and requires extremely minimal assembly out of the box.
- This machine features a 120 PSI output rating that operates at 2.0 HP while maintaining a quiet 69 dB noise rating. Additionally, a 100% duty cycle and an extremely fast 15 second recovery time means you have the power to get your job done faster.
- Includes wheels and a telescoping pull handle for easy maneuverability.
- Oil-free pump provides maintenance-free operation.
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Select Forney and Forney Easy Weld™ Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit:Forney Industries Warranty Information