E316L-16, Stainless Steel Electrode, 5/32 in x 5-Pound
E316L-16 stainless steel electrodes are used for molybdenum bearing stainless steels with 1.5 to 3.0% Mo. Primarily used for resistance to pitting, many acids and general corrosion.
- Diameter: 5/32"
- Size: 5 lbs.
- Maintenance quality smooth running molybdenum bearing 316L-16 electrode
- Excellent all position capabilities
- Extra low carbon content to resist pitting
- Suitable for titanium and niobium stabilized versions of 316L stainless
- 30 Days: Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.