Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-i Flux-Core Wire Welder, 120V
The Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-i is a powerful flux-core wire welder. This machine is ideal for do-it-yourselfers (DIY), maintenance, repair, metal fabrication, and hobbyists. Like the other Forney Easy Weld machines, this welder is extremely lightweight (weighing in at only 19 pounds!) and portable. This unit is easy to use and features infinite voltage and wire feed speed control. The Forney Easy Weld 140 FC-i is incredibly convenient, as it does not require gas and can run off standard household power as long as you have at least a 20 AMP breaker.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- EASY TO USE: This is the ideal entry-level welder. This machine uses .030 in flux-core wire, and has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld every time.
- POWERFUL: This welder features a 140 AMP output that allows you to weld up to 1/4 in of mild steel. The welder is protected by an all-metal case, and is big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire.
- BUILT TOUGH: Constructed with an all-metal case, built to take on the day to day.
- PORTABLE: Weighing in at only 19 pounds, this machine can be easily carried to any DIY project, maintenance and repair job, garage and more!
- DUTY CYCLE: 30% @ 90A
- INPUT: 120-volt | OUTPUT: 140 AMP
- WELDS: 24 gauge up to 1/4 in (6.35 millimeters)
- PROCESSES: Flux Cored (FCAW)
- INCLUDES: 8ft MIG gun, 8ft ground clamp, and 20A - 15A adapter
- PRACTICAL: Lightweight and portable
- BUILT-IN: Torch wrap for easy cord storage
- IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR USE: Gasless/flux-cored welding only
- USER-FRIENDLY: Features infinite voltage and wire feed speed control
- UNIT WEIGHT: 19 pounds (8.61 kilograms (kg))
- UNIT DIMENSIONS: 16.75 in (425.45 millimeters) width x 8.125 in (206.38 millimeters) length x 12 in (304.8 millimeters) height
- HANDLES: .030 in and .035 in wire like a champ! Forney recommends using .030 in because .035 in can reduce the duty cycle of the machine
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES & CONSUMABLES
- DIFFUSER: Forney ITEM# 85342
- CONTACT TIPS: Forney ITEM#'s 60170 (.024 in), 60171 (.030 in), and 60172 (.035 in)
- WELDING NOZZLES: Forney ITEM#'s 85336 (1/2 in) and 85337 (5/8 in)
- FLUX-CORE MIG WELDING WIRE: Forney ITEM#'s 42300 (.030 in x 2 pounds) and 42301 (.030 in x 10 pounds)
- ANTI-SPATTER SPRAY: Forney ITEM# 37030 (16 ounce spray)
- NOZZLE GEL: Forney ITEM# 37031 (16 ounce gel)
Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries
- Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.
- Select Forney and Forney Easy Weld® Machines: All internal electrical components that cannot be accessed without removing the cover.
For more warranty information, visit:Forney Industries Warranty Information
Ratings & Reviews
Flux core beast!
THIS THING IS MIGHTY. I was suspicious at first getting this thing for Christmas, but after putting this thing to work my doubts were shattered. I've used this thing on multiple Jeep and Chevy repairs and upgrades, even a stripped caliper bolt on a Volvo. I have put this welder to work for 2 years with no issues!!! Looking at the price this thing is still a steal years after getting mine! Now I'm ready for a gas machine- but this will remain on the welding cart for the versatility and ability to hook up practically anywhere.
Buy with confidence
by Jeremy Hurtubise
I bought one a few years ago to have at home so I didn’t have to bring my projects or broken equipment to work. I was not expecting much being a 120 volt machine but this little machine has impressed me so much. I have repaired and made countless items. It has plenty of power for most home owners and good wire feed.