E312-16, Stainless Steel (SS) Electrode, 3/32 in x 1 Pound
E 312-16 stainless alloy "easy all steel" specialty welding electrodes are the ultimate rods for most grades of steel using any stick electrode power source. Can be used by anyone, regardless of prior welding experience. Features a superior combination of tensile strength and elongation. The arc is so ionized that you can not short it out. Typical applications include joining abrasions and heat and corrosion resistant steels. Best suited to horizontal fillet welds.
- Hardness: Brinell 225
- Recommended Polarity: DC Reverse (Electrode +) or AC
- Diameter: 3/32"
- Length: 12"
- Weight Lbs. (Kg): 1 (.453)
- Tensile Strength: 128,000 PSI (880 MPa)
- Yield Strength: 90,000 PSI (630 MPa)
- Amperage: 35-70
- Flat, horizontal, vertical up and overhead
- A 90° vee joint should be used when joining heavy sections. Maintain a short arc length and use stringer beads.
- 30 Days: Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.