Cut-Off Wheel, Aluminum, Type 27 (Depressed Center), 4-1/2 in x .045 in x 7/8 in
This Forney aluminum oxide metal cutting wheel ideal for use on aluminum and other non-ferrous materials. It's engineered for metal cutting, metal abrasion, body work, metal fabrication, and general repair work. Designed to be used on Right Angle Grinders only. Type 27 wheels feature a depressed center wheel for grinding, notching, and cutting applications.
- WHEEL SIZE: 4-1/2 in
- WHEEL TYPE: Type 27 (Depressed Center)
- THICKNESS: .045 in
- ARBOR: 7/8 in
- ABRASIVE SPECIFICATION: AL46N-BF
- ABRASIVE GRAIN TYPE: AL (aluminum oxide)
- GRIT: 46 (medium)
- BOND HARDNESS: N (soft for faster cutting or grinding)
- TYPE OF BOND: BF (resinoid fiberglass reinforced)
- MAXIMUM REVOLUTIONS PER MINUTE (RPM): 13,580
- TOOL TYPE: Right Angle Grinder
- 30 Days: Product: Free of defects in material and workmanship that may occur under normal use and care.